Monday, August 06, 2007

Family Reunion

I just returned last night from a most wonderful family reunion hosted by my sister Teresa and her family in Eudora, Kansas. We ate too much, sang lots of great songs, watched the little ones play and play and play, hunted elusive coyotes and basically strengthened our relationships with one and another. It was just the tonic I needed to prepare for what is going to (hopefully) be a very busy fall semester. I interview TOMORROW for the Director of Online Learning at my college, so keep your fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Paul-you were one of the best things about the reunion!! As always, you made everyone laugh, sing and hug.
Thank you for your constant and inspiring insight.
Love you!
Teresa

drinklife said...

I love you Paul. We all had a great time this weekend. It was really good to spend time with you and the rest of the family!

Glad you enjoyed the Ultimatum.

Mom and Howard said...

Paul,
Everywhere I looked you were helping someone with something! You were such a blessing. May you find joy and peace in your new position.
Love,
Mom