Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Grapes of Wrath--Final Dress Rehearsal


What is it about the theater that I love so much? Here I am, responsible for the equivalent of 3 full-time positions right now at work, and I have managed to find the energy to do these terrific character roles in this show. I am exhausted...but also the happiest I have been in years. It must be the way my brain is wired--I am usually at my happiest when I am in the middle of a production. This show has come such a long way in such a short time. I was mentioning to someone the other night that Shaun-Michael's vision (the director) is ALWAYS worth the amount of effort it takes to get there. He is meticulous in his craft and the show reflects that. I certainly am looking forward to some down-time on Saturday, however!

PAX

No comments: