Saturday, October 25, 2008

Prepping for Paris

OK...my trip to Paris is a little more than two weeks away and I am starting to get very excited about it. I will be staying with my old friend, Debra Thimmesch, from Nov. 11 to the 22nd in her apartment in the heart of the city. I have been a little anxious about taking this trip with my new health issues, but after careful study and reflection I have decided to go. I ain't gonna let a little diabetes stop me from doing what I have planned for my life--and I have been planning this trip for almost a year now! I plan to post daily to this blog while I am in Paris and will keep you updated on my adventures! Yahoo! And....let's see.... j'ai sera a' Paris bien tot! And I am tres psyched about it!

Pax!

1 comment:

Q said...

Note to Paulie on adjective "old" when used in relation to friends, particularly of the feminine gender --- try substitution of "dear" for "old" and avoid severe injuries when arriving in Paris......

- Q