Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Green Backpack

For my 41st birthday my younger sister, Teresa, bought me a terrific green backpack for me to take to Greece that August. Little did she know that it would soon become my primary traveling companion. Here is where it has been (on my back):

August 2004-
London, England--Istanbul, Turkey--Izmir, Turkey-Efes, Turkey--Cesme, Turkey--Chios, Greece--Athens, Greece--Patras, Greece--Bari, Italy--Pescara, Italy--Rome, Italy--Milan, Italy--Venice, Italy

Numerous trips to Dallas, Texas and Kansas City, Kansas.

November 2007-
Orlando, Florida--Cocoa Beach, Floria--The Kennedy Space Center (where it was on my back while I watched the Space Shuttle land)

July 2008-
Boston, Massachusetts

November, 2008--
Chicago, Il--Paris, France--Rouen, France--St. Martin du Vivier

April, 2009
Austin, Texas

So....what was a lovely gift from my sweet sister has become a cherished souvenir of so many wonderful travels....I wonder where I will take it next?

1 comment:

David said...

Yeah, yeah...but has it ever been to ME?!!