Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Doctor of Education

I am deep in my doctoral studies at Harrison Middleton University.  I had taken a leave of absence to move to OKC and then back to Wichita and have been re-enrolled for about 6 months now.  The work is tough--my reading list is quite expansive for the current course I am in--and the collaboration and writing work is daunting.  However, I continue to make steady progress and hope to be taking my first set of comprehensive exams in the next 12-14 months.  The program is not unlike a survey of Western Civilization and Education through the ages--except on steroids!  I am proud of my work with HMU and look forward to my continued studies.

Pax,

Paul

2 comments:

Yakub said...

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your given information about your research. I am interested but unable to provide higher cost or expenses for my education. So please help me by giving suggestions about low cost doctorate degree.

foods

ray ban wayfarer said...

Kyrie Irving Jersey
chris paul jersey
harden jersey
http://www.nbaleagueshop.us/
Hither we came accordingly a little while before the birth of my eldest daughter. She was named Angela after the heroine of my novel, which shows that at this time it must either have been written or well advanced.