Friday, November 14, 2008

A special post for my French class

You all will appreciate this little story:

My first night here, while dining with my friend Debra and her boyfriend Marc, I was telling a story about when Debra and I were in college and how I was a real "a**hole" one time at a bar. Well, I ended up calling myself a word similar to the French word for a**hole instead of an a**hole and the look on Marc's face was priceless. He was too polite at the time to correct me, but was so curious as to why I would compare myself to a duck. Finally, he started laughing, made the correction, and since then I have a new nickname....yes, both of them now call me "The Duck". I am just going to play it off as my secret spy call name.

And that's---the rest of the story.

Peace!

Paul

No comments: