Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blogging

I was reminded (gently) that if one has a blog and others read it, one should be a little better about posting in a more timely manner. Thanks, David! So, I will try to get back in the habit of regular posting.

To catch you, the gentle reader, up: I have accepted a dean position at a technical college in Oklahoma City. I moved most of my household down there yesterday and will move some more down today. I deliver my person to my new employer tomorrow morning.

WATC hosted a wonderful going-away reception Friday afternoon--I was so honored!

This morning I am singing a few "farewell" songs at the church I have served since 1995. It is going to be a morning of memories and goodbyes and I am mentally and emotionally prepared (yeah, right!).

So....I start a new chapter in this wonderful life of mine. I am a very lucky man. I will continue to be grateful for all that I have, all that I love and all of those who love me back.

Pax!

Paul

No comments: