Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Paul's Spring Theater Work

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. University Congregational Church. February 19, 20 and 21. 2009. I am music directing and conducting this delightful, breezy show. Come see it!

The Tempest. Wichita Center for the Arts. April 15-19, 2009. I am playing Antonio, a wonderfully corrupt politician. This production, adapted and directed by my old friend Shaun-Michael Morse, promises to be a terrific (dare I say important?) theatrical event. Don't miss it!

One of the enduring joys of my life is my theater work and the fact that I get to perform with Wichita's amazing theater artists. Wichita is blessed with an abundance of talented, passionate performers, directors and artisans. I consider myself very lucky indeed to be able to add my little part....Carpe Diem!

Pax!

Paul

3 comments:

Yaqui Grande said...

Thank you Paul, I did not know you thought of me as passionate and talented. You are indeed lucky to have known me.

Pauljaxon said...

Hey Big Yuckie! Of course....you are one of the most brilliant ballet dancers of our generation.

Steph Barnard said...

Hi Paul,

Does UCC often do musicals? Are non-members welcome to audition? I'm really looking for opportunities to be in theater in the area, but there isn't much as far as musicals go.

If you could drop me an e-mail sometime, that would be awesome. Thanks!

Steph Barnard
sbarnard85@gmail.com