Sunday, February 22, 2009

OMG

I had the distinct pleasure of having a "guest appearance" spot at UCC's spring musical, OMG! (Oh My God). It was an evening of theater music relating to spirituality and religion and it was very clever and filled with tons of talented young folks. Karen Robu (with whom I have produced the past four musicals at UCC) had asked me to return to sing "Bring Him Home" from Les Mis for the prayer section of OMG. It was fun to return to Wichita and see all my peeps. It's only been a month, but what a month! I love my new job and my new life down here in OKC. I really enjoy living in a bigger city (33rd largest market--Wichita was the 51st) and all of the opportunites afforded by such residency. I will always be a Jayhawk-Shocker-Moundbuilder-Wildcat, but can feel the allure of becoming a Sooner.

PAX

Paul

No comments: